300

I've always been fascinated when it comes to the Spartans. I think they're the greatest warrior ever existed in this world, and I've always have such a high respect for them. And I've watched the old version of 300, so, I was very anxious to see this one.

300 reflected everything. How the Spartans lived, thought and acted. This movie succeed in painting the very truthful picture regarding their culture. The cast, the uniforms and their beliefs, it's all in there.

It's a great war movie. The way they present this movie is also a bit unique. Almost like the work of art. It's as if you're watching a moving portraits. You can see that they give a lot of attention toward details. It's no where near like the usual movies that we used to watch. Though, I must say, it's a bloody movie. Heads rolling, blood spurting.. a true war movie.

The storyline was simple. I get the impression that they weren't interested in changing the story like most movie producers does. That's one of the reason that I love this movie.

I love it! I had fun watching it and I truly believe that 300 is one of the most beautiful movie ever made. So, yes, I give this one 5 stars!

No comments: