Mission Impossible 3

Of all the Mission Impossible movies, I strongly believe that the MI3 is the best of all. I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise, I tell you that. But, I am a J.J Abrams follower!

No one knows how to make a spy movie better than J.J does. He's the best, hands down. When J.J is around, cool gadgets will appear. The moves, the talks, cool cars and the missions, all works perfectly when J.J is around. And must I tell you about the villain and the bad guys? The couldn't get any more cooler than that. Seriously, MI3 was perfect! Well, other than the fact that Tom Cruise was there, it was, the bomb!

However, the storyline was almost the same with all other MI movies. Tom Cruise running around saving a chick. In this case, his wife. Still, MI3, as far as I can remember is the only MI movie that portrayed team work, which I think a smart move since people kinda bored with Tom Cruise now a day, don't you think?

Don't expect too much about the storyline and the logic, come on, it's a movie! And yes, there's bunch of clichés here and there. Still, I think it's a terrific spy movie. A very very cool action movie.

So, call me bias, but I'm giving this one 4 stars.

No comments: