Evan Almighty

Honestly, the main reason why I wanted to watch this movie is because I wanted to see Lauren Graham since I'm a big fan of the Gilmore Girls.

Evan Almighty is a straight forward movie, reenacting Noah's journey about building an ark. Showing you how a congressman, chosen by god to save people and the animal from the big flood. I enjoyed it nonetheless. It's silly and funny. The animals are fun to watch. Plus, to see Morgan Freeman as god was pretty entertaining.

This movie is light and relaxing. Portrays a family that's falling apart because of the madness but still managed to find their way back to each other. Suitable for parents to take their kids to, I'm sure they will love it. But for the others, other than a few good laugh, it's just another movie.

For this one, I'll give 3 stars as this is a good kiddie movie though. Kinda remind me of Jumanji.

No comments: