I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

I have nothing against the gay community, let me clear that up first before I go on with my review.

But I do have something against Adam Sandler. I find his accent a little annoying. However, I can’t seem to stay away from his movies. Despite that red neck accent of his, he always makes me laugh. So, I guess, good sense of humour is enough to make our relationship work, huh Sandler?

Anyway, let’s talk about Chuck and Larry. They are best friends both working as a fireman, everyday facing danger and the uncertainty whether or not they will be alive at the end of the day. While Larry worries about the well-being of his kids if he dies, Chuck busies himself playing around with girls. Until one day, they both got into an accident and Chuck realizes he should do something in order to guarantee his children’s future. Long story short, his plan requires them both to pretend to be gay.

This is when Chuck suddenly met Jessica Beil, his dream girl!

Why should you watch this movie, you may ask. Well, I have no idea why, but I’ll tell you what I think.

I like this movie because it was straight to the point. I like the fact that it didn’t drag it feet like some movie do when they want to introduce the characters. The storyline was simple combined with killer jokes that tickle you like crazy. They have just the right combination of cheesiness and humours that makes the movie an A plus comedy movie. That’s one good reason why you should watch it.

Since Chuck loves to play around with different girls every night, there were a bunch of hot and sexy girls in it. And Jessica Beil plays her character very well, along with everybody else in this movie. For guys, you’ll get your 10 seconds chance to ogle at her body which is another good reason why you should spend 10 bucks to watch this movie.

This movie wasn’t too gay, if you’re not a big fan of the gay community. Although, it does teaches you not to judge people based on their sexual preferences.. As long they’re not pedophiles, I might add. It also teaches you the value of friendship which is quite touching at some point.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry is one damn hilarious movie. It’s an ideal movie for you to just sit back and laugh your head off! I hereby award Chuck and Larry 3 stars out of 5!

No comments: