Bee Movie

I’ve watched this movie a week ago, yet only now that I could post my review. The thing is, I’m having trouble trying to come up with any opinions about this movie. When people ask me, “Have you watched the Bee Movie?” I said, “Yeah.” But then when they proceed to asking me “So, how was it?” I said, “I don’t know.”

It’s not like I had a bad time watching the movie. And it’s not like the movie was very bad. That’s the thing, if a movie was bad, I can write a review telling you that it sucks or it’s not worth your money watching it.. etc. And if a movie was good, I’ll write, 5 stars, go watch it or something like that. But the Bee Movie.. Hmmm..

You know what’s worst than a bad movie? A forgettable one. And that’s why I don’t know what to write or comment or say about Bee movie. It’s extremely forgettable. I had a laugh, I watched it ‘till the end, but the minute I stepped out of the movie, I forgot about it. Not like I forgot what was the movie about.. That, I remember. But I couldn’t recall my thoughts about the movie because I suppose I have none. Bee Movie simply didn’t leave any impression on me.

So, how much do I give this movie? 1 stars out of 5? Whatever..

No comments: