The Invasion

I read in Yahoo’s News about a group of scientist that brought a type of virus to space. This virus that they brought is the culprit that usually causes food poisoning. Their study shows that being to space and back on earth causes the virus to become more dangerous and fatal. This is real, guys!

The Invasion, on the other hand was about an infected space shutter with some kind of alien microorganism. The space shutter crashed and infected every human that came in contact with the virus.. microorganism.. well, whatever you want to call it.

Those who are infected will turn into an emotionless and cold creature. However, in order for the virus to take charge and change the human, they need the human to fall asleep. And pretty much that was the movie about, seeing Nicole Kidman trying to stay awake so that she wouldn’t turn into an alien and keep her son away from harm.

The story line and the concept may sounds a bit ridiculous. But I was very surprise to found that it wasn’t bad at all.

This movie managed to keep me interested and constantly gripping my seat in suspense. It sure kept my eyes glued to the screen, partly because I always think that Nicole Kidman is such a good actress and partly because the got a bunch of fascinating plots. Not to mention that Daniel Craig did his part well too.

I wont tell you any more than I already did about The Invasion except I was wondering how come not once Nicole Kidman ever tried drinking coffee in order to stay awake. Having said that, I think this movie will give you a rush of adrenaline and it wouldn’t bore you at all. Therefore, I will give The Invasion 3 stars out of 5.

No comments: