Happy Feet

Mumble can't sing. And for a bird that I can't sing, he immediately became an outcast. He can't graduate, can't pick up chicks, can't party.. Well, in their own penguin ways, i mean.

However, Mumble has a pair of happy feet. He, in our world, we call it tap dance! For real! But the elderly in the penguin society thinks that it's bad luck. And Mumble's dad in a way think that way too. And one day, Mumble met 5 crazy funky 'latino' penguins and they became friends. With those penguins, Mumble went out to a new adventure, trying to solve a mystery about "where does all the fish goes?"

That's it. That's all I'm going to tell you about the movie. Too much then it'll be a spoiler, right?

But what I can tell you is, this movie has a lot of good and fun song in it. When they sing and dance, you just want to clap your hand and dance with them. And I'm talking about bunch of penguins here. You may think, how can you feel like dancing and clapping by watching bunch of penguins. Yep, they're THAT good.

And with those Latino penguins, you just couldn't stop laughing. I'm telling you, they are hilarious!

What I love the most about the movie is the dance that they did together through the end of the movie. I believe that's the coolest penguin dance I ever see.

How many stars? Why, 5 of course!

No comments: